Reviewed by: Tracy Huff
Fact Checked by: Paula Quinon
Want to know how to transfer money from Coinbase to Roobet? Read the blog below to learn the detailed step-by-step procedure to transfer money from Coinbase to Roobet account.
The fact that Roobet accepts a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and others, is one of its best features. You can fund your Roobet account with funds from any exchange of your choosing or in other ways, and then you can begin betting and making money on Roobet.
This implies that using Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for gambling on Roobet is simple if you have any. You must first register for an account with a cryptocurrency exchange like Coinbase in order to deposit cryptocurrency into your Roobet account.
So what exactly is Coinbase? Coinbase is a platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing digital currency. It offers a variety of features, including a user-friendly interface, multiple payment options, and round-the-clock customer support.
For seasoned traders, Coinbase additionally offers a cutting-edge platform. Overall, using Coinbase to purchase, sell, and store digital money is easy and trustworthy.
The top 3 exchanges are Coinbase, Cashapp, and Binance. While you can use others as well, here, in this blog, we will cover the steps on how to transfer money from Coinbase to Roobet.
How To Transfer Money From Coinbase To Roobet – Steps In Detail
Because this instruction is somewhat lengthy, we have split it into two sections for your convenience and understanding. So let’s get started.
PART 1: HOW TO BUY BITCOIN ON COINBASE
To buy bitcoin for Roobet from Coinbase, proceed as below:
- Sign up on Coinbase. Proceed to create an account on Coinbase by visiting the official website https://www.coinbase.com/. Your email address and phone number must be verified. A photo ID is occasionally needed as well. I advise you to add one because it will increase your Coinbase buying limit and secure your account more completely.
- On the main page, click on Portfolio. Keep scrolling down till you see ‘Your Assets’.
- After following the on-screen steps, you will see the ‘Add Payment Method’ option.
- You will be prompted to link your credit card or bank account. You will then be directed to the home page.
- On the home page, you must now click the “Buy, sell, and send Bitcoin/Crypto” option. Your ID will be checked, of course. After it has been authenticated, you can purchase Bitcoin.
- Make your cryptocurrency selection under the “Buy tab“. Select the payment method and then click on ‘Buy Bitcoin’. For it to happen once and not repeat itself automatically, you must make sure the “One Time Purchase” option is selected.
- A preview of your order will be displayed on the screen. Cross-verify everything carefully and then click on the ‘Buy Now’ tab.
- Your BTC will be available instantly and you will see a confirmation of ‘Your purchase was successful’ on the screen.
PART 2: TRANSFERRING BITCOIN FROM COINBASE TO ROOBET
After completing the above steps, head back to the home page of Coinbase.
- On the main page, click on Portfolio. Scroll down till you see ‘Your Assets’.
- Now click on Bitcoin which will take you to your bitcoin wallet. You will see a ‘Send and Receive’ Tab on the right-hand side.
- Enter the desired amount of BTC on the Send tab. If you want, include a note (it is optional).
- From here, head over to your Roobet account. Sign up if you haven’t already and click on the Deposit tab. Your Roobet wallet window will pop up where you can see your Bitcoin address. Copy it.
- Return to Coinbase and put the Roobet address you copied into the Coinbase Send window.
- Check everything and click on Send. A confirmation screen will pop up. Verify everything carefully and then click on Send Now. A verification code will be sent to your number. Enter the same to verify the transaction and click on Confirm.
- Go to your Roobet account and keep an eye on the notifications. As the Roobet funding is instant, you will receive the funds in your Roobet wallet with just one confirmation.
Your cryptocurrency deposits will instantly be converted to Roollions, Roobet’s own currency, with one Roollion being equal to $1.
So, for example, if you deposit $100 worth of bitcoin in Roobet, it will be equal to 100 Roollions. The Same is the case with Withdrawals.
We hope you found this blog on How To Transfer Money From Coinbase To Roobet helpful. In this post, we walked you through the process of transferring money from Coinbase to Roobet. If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments below.
Are there any other tips or tricks you would like us to cover in future posts? We would love to hear your suggestions. Until next time, happy gaming!
- Roobet Mines Strategy – Best Roobet Mines Betting Strategy In 2023 - February 3, 2023
- How To Get Sponsored By Roobet In 2023? - February 3, 2023
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Play Roobet? - February 3, 2023