Reviewed by: Tracy Huff
Fact Checked by: Paula Quinon
Most people are curious these days to know how to withdraw from Roobet to Coinbase. The blog below will walk you through a detailed step-wise tutorial for the same. So, keep reading till the end
It is no secret that Coinbase is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in operation. But what if you want to withdraw your Roobet winnings and send them to Coinbase but don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry, we got you covered.
Coinbase is a great option for storing your cryptos, but it can be a little confusing if you’re not familiar with the process. In this article, we’ll walk you through all the necessary steps on how to withdraw from Roobet to Coinbase. So let’s get started!
- How To Withdraw From Roobet To Coinbase – All Steps
How To Withdraw From Roobet To Coinbase – All Steps
It is easy to make a withdrawal from Roobet and transfer it to your Coinbase account. You just need to follow the steps outlined below.
Steps To Withdraw From Roobet To Coinbase
- Log in to your Roobet account and click on the ‘Withdraw’ button.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw from Roobet and select your withdrawal method.
- Now from here, head over to your Coinbase account. From the Dashboard, select the Send/Receive tab located at the top of the screen.
- Select the Receive tab.
- Then select the Assets tab and choose the type of asset you would like to receive.
- Then select the network that you would like to receive on. You will then be asked to type in the address you would want to receive from.
- Now head over to your Roobet Withdraw screen. Copy the address from there.
- Go to Coinbase and paste the address there and click on receive. You will be asked to confirm the transaction on both Roobet and Coinbase.
- Verify everything carefully and proceed. Your funds will appear in your Coinbase wallet after some time.
Roobet fund transfers are almost instant and you will receive your money as soon as your transaction is processed. Keep in mind that all transactions need to be confirmed by the blockchain first.
So, if there is some delay, you should wait patiently till you receive a confirmation email that your transaction is processed, after which funds will appear in your wallet.
To know more, read How To Buy Bitcoin For Roobet.
Is Self-Verification Required For Roobet Withdrawals?
Yes, you need to verify your identity in order to withdraw from Roobet. This is for security purposes, to ensure that only the rightful owner of the account can access and withdraw the funds.
You are also asked to verify yourself at the time of logging into your account (if you do not have a regular two-factor authentication) through a one-time verification code via your registered email.
The verification process is quick and easy, and once you’re verified you’ll be able to make instant withdrawals. So it’s definitely worth taking a few minutes to go through the verification process. In the end, it will help to protect your account and your money.
How Long Do Roobet Withdrawals Take?
Roobet instant withdrawals are instant for most users. However, for some users, the transaction may take a little longer to confirm. This is because the blockchain first needs to confirm the transaction. Once the transaction is confirmed, the withdrawal will be instant.
For most users, this process takes less than a minute. However, for some users, it may take a few more minutes. If you are unsure whether your withdrawal has been processed, you can always check the status of your withdrawal by visiting your exchange account.
You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your transaction is successfully processed and funds will appear in your wallet/account.
How Much Does Coinbase Charge To Withdraw?
Coinbase charges a 1% fee to withdraw and convert your crypto into cash in addition to the standard network fees. The company has high trading and non-trading fees as compared to its competitors.
These are necessary in order for the transactions to be processed by the decentralized cryptocurrency network.
How To Avoid Coinbase Withdrawal Fees?
To keep your Coinbase withdrawal fees low, you can exchange Bitcoin for another cryptocurrency like Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash.
These cryptos will be comparatively cheaper to transfer and you can easily convert them back to bitcoins once the transfer is complete on receipt of the exchange.
Does Roobet Levy Any Withdrawal Fee?
No, Roobet does not levy/charge any fee for withdrawing your winnings from it. However, before you can complete the withdrawal, you will be required to self-verify.
When you are ready to cash out your Roobet winnings, the process is relatively simple. You will need to provide some personal information and verify your account before you can begin the withdrawal process.
Once your account is verified, you can select a payment method and enter the amount of money you would like to withdraw. We have given detailed steps in this article to assist you with it.
Be sure to share this blog post on How To Withdraw From Roobet To Coinbase with your friends so they can learn how to do it too. Mention your queries in the comments below. Thanks for reading!
- Roobet Mines Strategy – Best Roobet Mines Betting Strategy In 2023 - February 3, 2023
- How To Get Sponsored By Roobet In 2023? - February 3, 2023
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Play Roobet? - February 3, 2023